ResultsCalculated from: ANOVA_OneWay_Pairwise_Comparisons.csv using R.P-value:
Privacy Terms of Service
0.0126F (2, 27) =
5.1639Written as a sentenceIV had a significant effect on Value; F (2, 27) = 5.16, p < 0.05.Bonferronni-corrected pairwise significance (T-Test)Pairwise significance was found between mental and medical (p < 0.05).Test assumptionsYour data must have these characteristics for this test to be valid.
1) The independent variable should have at least two independent categorical groups.
2) The dependent variable is either an interval or a ratio variable.
3) The dependent variable is normally distributed for each category or group of the independent variable.
4) Variances between independent groups are equal.
Interpreting results: recommended readingsNeed a refresher? Start here!
1) Warning Signs in Experimental Design and Interpretation
2) Type I and Type II Errors