One-Way ANOVA with Repeated Measures
ResultsCalculated from: ANOVA_OneWay_Repeated_Measures.csv using R.P-value:
Privacy Terms of Service
1.953e-15F (2, 28) =
0.0890Written as a sentenceThere was a significant effect between conditions; F (2, 28) = 143.32, p < 0.001.Bonferronni-corrected pairwise significance (T-Test)Pairwise significance was found between Group B and Group A (p < 0.01), Group C and Group A (p < 0.001), and Group C and Group B (p < 0.001).Test assumptionsYour data must have these characteristics for this test to be valid.
1) The values in each group are normally distributed.
2) Each group is independent.
3) Variances between groups are equal.
Note: the Wilks' Lambda variant was used for this calculation.Interpreting results: recommended readingsNeed a refresher? Start here!
1) Warning Signs in Experimental Design and Interpretation
2) Type I and Type II Errors