Kruskal-Wallis One-Way Analysis of Variance
ResultsCalculated from: Kruskal_Wallis.csv using R.P-value:
Privacy Terms of Service
13.68Degrees of freedom:
Group.C: 22.55Written as a sentenceA significant difference was found; χ² (2) = 13.68, p < 0.005.Pairwise significance (Mann-Whitney)Pairwise significance was found between Group B and Group A (p < 0.05), and Group C and Group A (p < 0.01).Test assumptionsYour data must have these characteristics for this test to be valid.
1) All observations are independent.
2) Each group is independent
3) The groups are identically distributed (the normal distribution is not mandatory).
Interpreting results: recommended readingsNeed a refresher? Start here!
1) Warning Signs in Experimental Design and Interpretation
2) Type I and Type II Errors